Travelling is great fun if you are aware of the roads and the routes to reach your destination. This is where the local public transportation services can be really helpful. All of the countries across the world have a public transport system which connects the different states and cities. A robust public transport system ensures that the travelers can easily commute from one place to another. In developed countries like Australia, there are public as well as private transport systems which offer Perth airport shuttle. Let us understand about this in detail for the Airport shuttle Fremantle to Perth.
Transport options for Airport shuttle Fremantle to Perth
There are multiple options of traveling Airport shuttle Fremantle to Perth. The total distance between Perth and Fremantle is approximately 16 kms. The road distance is almost 21.2 km. There are mainly bus and trains that are available for Perth airport shuttle. The Perth to Fremantle train services are operated by a number of leading train travel operators. They depart from Perth Station Platform number 7. There are even Perth to Fremantle bus services, which are also operated by a number of leading bus travel operators. They depart from St Georges Tce Stand D which is situated Before Irwin St Station. Below mentioned are some of the options for Perth airport shuttle –
- One of the best ways to reach from Perth to Fremantle is to use the train that covers 28m at a cost of $4.07 – $5.06.
- Alternatively, one can also line 910 bus, that costs $4.5-$6.2 and covers 54m. The services depart every 20 minutes, and they operate every day.
- The quickest way to get from Perth to Fremantle is by way of a taxi which costs between $33.4 to $40.6 and takes almost 20 minutes.
These are some of the most preferred options for Airport shuttle Fremantle to Perth.
Fare calculation and benefits
Perth to Fremantle is presently a 2-zone fare, that is almost $7.40 return trip paying by cash and $6.00 by using a SmartRider Card (pre paid card). For $9.00 one can enjoy unlimited travel on all the buses, trains and ferrys for the entire day. Hence if there is a plan to do more than just taking a return trip, then it is worth the money. The All DayRider passes are to be purchased on the day of the travel only in the form of a cash ticket from the bus drivers or ferry conductors or from a coin-operated ticket vending machine placed at the train stations. Some of the special benefits of the transport service are as follows :
- The Children of the age less than five years are allowed to travel for free and they have to be accompanied by someone who is aged 15 years or more.
- The Western Australian Seniors are entitled to receive travel for free, by using the SmartRider, on all of the Transperth services starting from 9.00am to 3.30pm on Monday to Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday, and also public holidays.
Thus it can be seen that there are a number of ways in which Airport shuttle Fremantle is making travelling convenient across Perth.